Today, System Growth Consulting completed our registration as business coaches to SMEs seeking innovation through the Horizon 2020 dedicated SME instument.
We are a dedicated technology and innovation management consultancy ideally suited to high-growth companies who see the value of science and technology to develop their new products processes and services.
For those of you who don’t know H2020 is the EUs flagship innovation stimulous package and it is much more focussed (compared to Framework 7) on creating economic growth and is more focussed on SMEs – that’s why the dedicated SMI instrument was developed.
You might be interested in how it works and so follow this link directo to the H2020 website.
But the thing that interested us today is the list themes where they are providing funding, partners and business coaches.
Themes for 2014 and 2015:
- High risk ICT innovation
- Nanotech, or other advanced tech for manufacturing and materials
- Space research and development
- Clinical research for the validation of diagnostics devices and biomarkers
- Sustainable food production and processing
- Blue growth (seas)
- Low carbon energy systems
We particularly like the Nanotech, low carbon energy and eco-innovation and look forward to supporting businesses through business model innovation next year.
Call to Action
System Growth Consulting supports high-value businesses in the manufacturing supply chain to grow through developing new products, processes and services.
We can help with business coaching, but also with the technology and innovation strategy and management issues right the way through, from applications to strategy to ideas and technology and market evaluations – just the things that SMEs may not have the time or resource to handle themselves.
Plase call us and let’s talk about how we can help you access these funds to grow your business.
- Greener and more integrated transport
- Eco-innovation and sustainable raw material supply
- Urban critical infrastructure
- Biotechnology-based industrial processes
- Mobile e-government applications (2015 only)
- SME business model innovation (2015 only)