Hello and welcome.
You may have landed here because you are curious about the possibilities innovation can bring your organization.
The organization you are part of is likely to have one or more traits and needs.
- You’re a High Growth SME – and need to reorganize to become more effective in deploying your precious resources or develop effective growth strategies.
- You work in a Mid Size company, and are somewhat successful but need to refine you technology and innovation management systems to realise new opportunities and become more responsive.
- The large enterprise you work in is inherently complex and it’s difficult to get things done. Moreover, innovation may be too incremental and you need to respond with more radical offers to customers. You need to create better innovation concepts and increase the win rate.
- And in the large enterprise you need to correctly alight your R&D with business objectives as well as jump on the latest ideas in effective innovation management including Open Innovation and “digital disruption.”
- Or in a national or regional government you need to develop innovation and high-value manufacturing policy to effectively deploy your funding.
The Growth Engine – Find new sources of growth and build the capability to make innovation a habit.
innovation.support – Working to help you overcome the Corporate Innovation Problem with defined consulting services from an international network of subject matter experts and powered by best-in-class idea management software.
Institute for Manufacturing – Providing consultancy, education and policy development for SMEs, Large companies and government.
Fast Forward Growth – A suite of services for high-growth SMEs in the Northwest of England.
Recent success stories where I have supported businesses:
• Chemicals: Designing Open Innovation Architecture (FTSE100)
• Energy: Designing and Delivering Complex Development Programme (Energy)
• Pharma: Formulations Process Technology Strategic Roadmap (Fortune 500)
• High Value Manufacturing: Delivering Growth and Asset Plans (FTSE50)
• Bioprocessing: Applications to InnovateUK for R&D Funding (SME)
• Software: Creating a Business Development Strategy (SME)
• Consulting: Developing Business Processes (Start-up)
• Services: Non-Exec Innovation Director (SME)
Let’s have a conversation about how we can move your organization forward.
“Rob provided a professional insight to innovation leadership together with strategies for removing obstacles to progress.” Technology Director, FTSE100 Chemical Co.
“Rob produced a Technology Road Map which outlined the direction and key challenges for a critical element of our innovation programme. He conducted the work professionally, sensitively capturing and articulating the consortium’s views.” CEO, Britest Ltd.
“Rob is a compelling communicator and his observations are well-constructed and helpful particularly his insights and analysis of business issues to help make innovation programmes a reality.” Development Director, FTSE100 Chemical Co.
“Rob has a clear passion for promoting innovation and I was very pleased with his engagement with our members and with the manner in which he was able to articulate the challenges.” Innovation Director, Industrial Consortium
“Rob was instrumental in helping us explain our ideas within the funding competition… his insight, focus and understanding contributed to what we felt was an excellent application.” Global Business Development Manager, Chemoxy International